Ana is an associate in the Business and Finance Department. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, financing transactions, and general corporate matters, with an emphasis on middle market businesses. Ana has experience representing private equity funds, their portfolio companies and strategic buyers and sellers across a variety of industries, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, retail, and manufacturing sectors.
Prior to joining Kleinbard, Ana was an associate in the Corporate & Business Transactions practice group at an international law firm. During her first year, Ana was seconded to JPMorgan Chase, N.A., where she supported the Bank’s bankruptcy team.
Ana maintains an active pro bono practice, with an emphasis on immigration matters. While in law school, Ana served as a student-attorney with the law school’s Public Justice Advocacy Clinic, where she represented low-income clients in employment-related matters.
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Camden County Bar Association
- Member, Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey
Recognition & Accomplishments
- Lawyers on the Fast Track, The Legal Intelligencer (2022)
- Ones to Watch, Best Lawyers in America (2022-2023)