Our Business and Finance Group is widely recognized as one of the finest in the region. Whether you are executing a bet-the-company transaction or simply updating your standard employment forms, you will have the full attention of an experienced lawyer who asks the questions that haven’t occurred to you yet, who commands a whole spectrum of ways to engineer contract terms to address the issues specific to your business, and who knows how to negotiate – and how to close – to achieve your objectives.
The Firm’s attorneys have experience providing a broad range of services to a variety of clients in the business services industry, including in the following areas:
- Mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic alliances;
- Employment matters (including counseling, litigation, and employee handbooks and agreements);
- Corporate reorganizations to obtain Minority Business Enterprise status; Intellectual property issues (including trademark clearance/prosecution and software development and licensing agreements);
- Tax advice and counseling;
- Litigation (including general business disputes, partner disputes, and contractual disputes); and Government relations.