Robert B. Bodzin
Bob is a partner in the Litigation Department. His national practice includes complex corporate cases; commercial insurance claims and coverage disputes involving property and casualty insurance, liability insurance, environmental insurance, professional liability insurance, and directors and officers insurance; financial institution litigation; product quality claims; professional liability claims involving attorneys, accountants, insurance brokers, and stock brokers; employment and restrictive covenant claims; computer software disputes; and intellectual property matters.
Bob has successfully tried many complex cases to verdict over the past 32 years. His success results from his pragmatic litigation style, which emphasizes his understanding of the technical and business considerations of his clients’ products and services.
Bob served as a managing partner of the Firm from 2008 to 2018 and regularly speaks and lectures on business litigation and insurance coverage issues.
- Represented a national insurer in the defense of a $37 million commercial insurance claim.
- Represented a national manufacturer of food supplements in a major contract dispute.
- Represented a computer software vendor in a $12 million customer claim.
- Defended trademark and unfair competition claims against a direct mail business.
- Represented a state agency in connection with environmental insurance claims.
- Represented a pension fund in connection with claims against its investment advisors.
- Represented a hotel casino owner in claims against its former CEO for usurping corporate opportunities.
- Represented a law firm in connection with a partnership dispute and professional liability coverage issues.
Recognition & Accomplishments
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers (2014-2018)
Board of Directors, Horizon House, Inc.
Joshua Voss Quoted in The Philadelphia Inquirer on Disputed Mail-in Ballots in Pennsylvania Senate Race
Joshua Voss Argues before the Third Circuit on Missing Dates on Mail-In Ballots in Lehigh County Election