Carl S. Tannenbaum
Carl is a partner in the Business and Finance Department. He has extensive experience in business planning, business advisory board services, business financings (debt and equity), employment counseling, mergers and acquisitions, and business litigation. He regularly represents and counsels entrepreneurial and middle market businesses with respect to their short-, intermediate-, and long-range planning, as well as their business, operational, and transactional needs and desires.
Carl represents business clients regionally and nationally in a broad range of industries and service sectors, including the security alarm business, the personal emergency response business, the cosmetology business, the trade school business, co-op buying groups, and industry trade associations.
Throughout his career, Carl has been honored by individual clients and by various industry trade associations for outstanding professional service. He has published many articles regarding business law and business litigation matters, and has served as a featured speaker at trade association and client meetings.
- Represented many clients in the purchase or sale of businesses ranging in value between $500,000 and $100 million.
- Represented many clients in connection with financing their businesses in amounts between $1 million and $100 million.
- Represented many clients in connection with employment matters and arrangements.
- Provides business advice and consulting services to clients, including serving on business advisory boards.
American Bar Association
- Business Law Section
- Mergers and Acquisitions Section
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Philadelphia Bar Association
Recognition & Accomplishments
Best Lawyers in Philadelphia, Philadelphia Magazine
Board of Directors, Solicitor, Center for Literacy