Aylin R. Daldal
Aylin is an associate in the Business and Finance Department. She focuses her practice on advising clients in a variety of transactions and matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, sale of businesses to employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs) and general corporate governance.
She has experience representing private equity firms as well as middle market corporate clients across a wide range of industries, including technology, retail, life sciences, engineering, manufacturing and veterinary medicine.
Prior to joining Kleinbard, Aylin was an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice group of an international law firm based in New York City with a focus on the financial services sector.
Aylin is a graduate of the University of Michigan Law School, where she was an associate editor on the University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform. During her time in law school, she also represented startups through the school’s Entrepreneurship Clinic and interned for Judge Eduardo C. Robreno of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
- Represented an international call center company in a transaction valued at more than $300 million, and involving the sale of stock to an ESOP by more than 30 individual shareholders in exchange for cash, notes and warrants.
- Represented a private equity-backed consolidator of veterinary hospitals in connection with over 50 acquisitions.
- Represented a fund in its $5B acquistion of a medtech business.
- Represented a fund in its acquisition of an educational software company.
- Represented a fund in its $4.2B all-stock merger of equals with an energy company.
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Association
Matthew Haverstick discusses the recent legal battle between former mayoral candidate Jeff Brown and the Philadelphia Board of Ethics.