Kelly Anne Donohoe
Kelly is a partner in Kleinbard’s Business and Finance Department and is practice leader of the Real Estate and Finance Group. Kelly concentrates her practice in the areas of commercial real estate acquisitions, joint ventures, dispositions, leasing and financing, including subscription lines of credit, construction and permanent financing, securitized financing, and mezzanine debt.
She regularly handles commercial real estate transactions across the United States, and frequently handles all aspects of multi-state portfolio transactions for her clients. In addition, Kelly has represented clients in joint venture real estate investments with institutional partners and sovereign nations.
Prior to joining the Firm, Kelly was Vice President and Assistant General Counsel of O’Neill Properties Group, where her primary focus was the management of the debt and equity portfolio for the Company.
- Representation of a private REIT in connection with a $3.15 billion sale of 209 industrial assets in 25 key U.S. distribution markets. (Exeter Property selling portfolio in $3B deal)
- Representation of a private REIT in connection with a $190 million acquisition of 51 industrial buildings located in the Midwest region of the U.S.
- Representation of a private REIT in connection with a $250 million financing of 23 industrial buildings located across the U.S.
- Representation of a private REIT in connection with a $240.7 million financing of 16 assets located across the U.S.
- Representation of a local real estate fund in connection with the acquisition and development of a 420 unit, 30 story, multi-family development over retail located in University City (Philadelphia, PA) (University City Newman Center slated for replacement with 30-story apartment tower)
- Representation of a private REIT in connection with a $2.2 billion sale of a mix of REIT shares and fee ownership in 131 industrial assets located across the U.S., and the negotiation of asset management and property management retention services for the assets included in the sale.
- Representation of a private REIT in the acquisition and financing of a multi-building warehouse/industrial building portfolio located in Dallas, Texas, containing approximately 1.1 million rentable square feet.
- Representation of a private REIT in connection with the leasing of approximately 635,000 rentable square feet of space to a single tenant in a build to suit distribution facility in East Windsor, NJ.
- Representation of a private REIT in connection with the $40 million acquisition of a warehouse distribution center in Obetz, Ohio.
- Representation of a private REIT in connection with the acquisition from a secondary market lender of an commercial real estate loan in the principal amount of $18 million dollars.
- Representation of a local real estate developer in the $165.5 million disposition of two (2) riverfront apartment complexes in Conshohocken Borough and West Norriton Township to an institutional investor.
- Loan Committee, PIDC
Recognition & Accomplishments
- Rising Star, Pennsylvania Super Lawyers (2006-2018)
Matthew Haverstick Quoted on PSERS Board Members’ Non-Disclosure Agreement for Upcoming Meeting