Ralph J. Mauro
Ralph is Senior Counsel in Kleinbard’s Business & Finance Department. He is an experienced transactional and corporate lawyer, and trusted senior legal advisor, who recently re-joined Kleinbard after serving for almost 10 years as SVP & General Counsel for a Philadelphia-area public company until it was sold. In that role, Ralph was primarily responsible for providing and managing the company’s M&A, transactional, contract drafting/negotiation, corporate governance, executive compensation, and SEC compliance matters. As the company’s Corporate Secretary, he regularly advised the company’s board of directors and senior management with respect to legal and operational matters.
Prior to that position, Ralph spent 17 years at Kleinbard where he represented (and now continues to represent) businesses and their owners in a variety of matters, including M&A, corporate finance, joint ventures and strategic alliances, and equity and debt financings. Ralph also reviews, negotiates, documents and provides legal and business advice regarding commercial contracts, including supply agreements, license agreements, employment/consulting agreements, and separation agreements.
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Philadelphia Bar Associations
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth
- Member, Association of Corporate Counsel
- Member, National Association of Corporate Directors
- Member, Society for Corporate Governance
- Board of Trustees, La Salle University
- Board of Directors, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (Eastern PA/DE Chapter)
- Board of Governors, Huntingdon Valley Country Club
- Board of Directors, The Enterprise Center
- Board of Directors, Dawn Staley Foundation