Alan W. Wong
Alan is a partner in the Business and Finance Department. He focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, with an emphasis on middle market businesses; corporate finance; venture capital investments; joint ventures; technology transactions, including the negotiation of SaaS agreements and licensing agreements; and general corporate matters, including negotiation of executive employment agreements, business formation and commercial transactions.
He represents clients across a wide variety of industries, including the telecommunications, veterinary, electronic security, technology, healthcare, and manufacturing industries.
Alan practices out of Boston, Philadelphia and Providence, Rhode Island.
- Represented private equity-backed veterinary consolidators in more than 75 acquisitions of veterinary hospitals.
- Represented wireless tower development companies in numerous domestic and international transactions, including acquisitions involving hundreds of telecommunication towers and sites as well as telecommunications development and management agreements in significant buildings and venues, including Washington National Park.
- Represented some of the nation’s largest electronic security and life safety companies in acquisitions and financings.
- Represented a founder of a technology company in connection with a seed capital financing.
- Represented a shareholder in a family-owned business in a transaction that allowed the client to avoid costly litigation in an ongoing family dispute.
- Advised several telecommunications companies on their national roll-out of home automation, alarm and medical alert services.
Recognition & Accomplishments
- Rising Star, Pennsylvania Super Lawyers (2014-2018)
Board of Directors, Rhode Island Legal Services