On Thursday, June 16, 2016, Kleinbard litigation lawyers, Mark Seiberling and Josh Voss will present at the PA Chamber’s Webinar entitled: Pennsylvania’s Right to Know Law and How to Limit Public Exposure to Your Company’s Private Records. Seiberling and Voss will cover:
- The basics of Pennsylvania’s RTKL
- How the RTKL implicates companies’ (third parties) records including what is considered the government agency possession, what is the third party’s or contractor’s
- The RTKL procedure—including what to do should your company receive a notice from a government agency about a records request, legal rights and the appeals process
- Areas of concern for businesses including what to do if the information requested is trademarked or proprietary information; who really is the possessor of the information as defined by recent court rulings; and how the RTKL is used as a discovery tool
- Tips and best practices for businesses to protect themselves.
For more information and registration information click here.